As the internet has been broken trying to decide whether this dress is black and blue or white and gold, some brands have spotted the opportunity for some social media mischief.
Here is the famous dress in question and the debate that has been raging. What do you see?
1. Skittles thinks it looks rainbow coloured
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. It looks Rainbow to me. #TheDress
— Skittles (@Skittles) February 27, 2015
2. Domino’s have had a field day
This is awkward, it’s actually white and red. pic.twitter.com/DpCKsBkPiI
— Domino’s Pizza (@dominos) February 27, 2015
3. People should have gone to Specsavers
— Specsavers (@Specsavers) February 27, 2015
4. HB Ice Cream have tied it into their #HBGoodbyeSerious campaign
— HB Ice Cream (@HBIreland) February 27, 2015
5. And the makers of the actual blue and black dress have announced they will be making a gold and white one to satisfy both sides of the debate. Here is the original, which should hopefully be flying out of warehouses soon.