The best stunts and campaigns in one place
Follow us on Twitter

Hetrophobic cabbie – Ireland votes yes

Today, Ireland voted yes to same-sex marriage. On the run-up to the vote, taxi app Hailo created a stunt which saw one of its cabbie’s pretend he was ‘hetrophobic’ to prove highlight the stupidity of homophobia.    

Happy Birthday Pac-Man!

Gaming’s first mascot is 35 years old today, which as Bandai Namco helpfully point out makes him the same age as Kim Kardashian West, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, and Kelly Brook. 90 per cent of Britons claim to be able to recognise Pac-Man, with the other 10 per cent presumably confusing him for a pizza with a slice taken out. To celebrate, Pac-Man is being sent into space, for his own movie, out soon. Happy...

#randomactsofkidston beach huts appear in Bournemouth

If you can’t already tell by the print, these beach huts have had a make-over courtesy of Cath Kidston and their #randomactsofkidston campaign. The five huts along Bournemouth beach front have been covered in five prints from their Spring/Summer 2015 collection, and they definitley stand out compared to the traditionally painted beach huts either side of them. A spokesperson for Bournemouth Tourism confirmed...

Man drives bumper car through the streets of Amsterdam in his underwear

A man wearing just his underwear and a sun visor drove through the centre of Amsterdam in a bumper car. Without any form of branding, many were confused as well as startled . However it was later revealed to be part of the launch campaign for clothing brand A-dam Underwear. A-dam Underwear are set to launch on the 1st of July. Having already modeled some of their range through the streets of Amsterdam and 300 feet...

Want to be Alton Towers’ ‘official rollercoaster tester’?

In what is the PR industry’s version of fish fingers, beans and chips for dinner – quick to pull together, uninspired but, ultimately, gets the job done – Alton Towers, one of my favourite places in the world, has opted for the time-honoured ‘best job in the world’ campaign format (I’m not above it), launching a search for an ‘official rollercoaster tester’. The job...

« Previous Entries Next Entries »